Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

At 8:30 a.m Every one was sleeping, except me .
the first thing I think was, to eat sth,.......... ;P
then use computer and fight with my bro for ..............nth. THat's not Strange , we fight everyday leh.
then use MSN and chated with my friends. Play game for a while and watched movie " Harry Potter ". halfway , sleep on the sofa leh . When i woke up, I was so hungry.
I cooked sth and sth for me , then eat leh,,,,, werrrrrrrrr . so so so so so DELICIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!! the best meal I have ever eat leh.
I hate to wash the dishes when I've finished cooking and eating. after that.............. watched Channel 5.
After watching channel 5, feel so sleepy .so sleep again leh until 6 p.m. then..... prepared dinner for me !!!! <<>>> I am good at cooking sth and sth. YOu know that ???????? ;D
My bro and I listened and sang a lot of songs like a professional vocal In the room. I think the people from the outside will be so so so so unhappy and unpleasent when they heard our voice . I feel so sorry for them ;)
My family gathered in one room and talked talked about sth. while we were talking, we heard a lot of noise under our block . cuz there were a movie show for children. may be below 8 years old leh.
My mom asked me to join them. AR YAHHHHH. Join them for what. It will be so funny ..... THE BIG GUY between the kids... lols. I know that she was kidding.
Today never study lay and always forget about it. So lazy to bathe...................... ;P.. My body
smell like.................
okkkkkkkkkkkkkk
bYe ByE