Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Lazy boy...
Wednesday, May 20, 2009

                Today got up at 8:00 am and started to 
turn on the computer. actually, I used the 
computer 11:00 p.m to until morning (6:00am) 
last night.                          Wowwwwwww!!! I am so patient in computer and I don't want to sleep .                    
Do u know why ????????? cuz yesterday i ate a lot and drank coffee .                                           
                 
Coffee is not suitable for me . after i            drank the coffee, my eyes became bigger and so so so so so fresh.......!!! WOoOoOo. then used the computer until 6:am.                       
               while i was using computer, there were a lot of disturbers , disturb me. they r insect  !!!!           I don't know where they come out from. they bite me and......I was always slapping them .                          AR YAR .........!!!!! I hate it. And the air-con is also so colddd>>>>>..
       The time is running so fastttttttttttttt. I didn't notice that . When I lied down to sleep, my             body was too painful! and stomach's too. I don't know why . ;(((((((((((. Today i was fighting with   my bro cuz of computer. I don't know who is right or wrong......ok forget it. then  spent today with using computer.
                   
                             while i was eating dinner, i felt so so so so so sleepy and want to sleep. I even can't watch " American Idol ". WARRRRRRRR. almost fell  sleep on the table. okkkkkkkkkkkkk.                      Let me stop here. My bro want to use computer now . I have to go                                                                                                                           ;)))))))))))))
                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                   bY bY