so boring..........
Monday, May 18, 2009
Nth to post............... lonely at home and nth to do . just looking around in the
google. warrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDD; . Today(3:00PM) went to
BUGIS and ate the lunch . My dad , mom and their friend were talking a lot.
That guy is talkative. i was so sleepy and went to toilet 4 times. they talked until 6:30 PM. Unlucky day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ate a lot and wanted to sleep.Everyday i eat a lot like a pig ........................... But nth happen.I am so so so so so so so thin and less muscular. I want to be more stronger and fatter than now.
When I came back home, I was so tired... ;((((. then slacked for a while. after that went bathe and watched TV. So boring.... I want to go to school cuz i miss my friends. SO SO SO SO SO lonely at home. The bad thing is I felt so hungry at midnight. My stomach coming out a lot of noise then I went to dining room to eat sth. .
Unfortunately , all the lights switched off and the dining room was so dark , made me scary . then I called my dad to accompany with me. Luckily, he did. But he went back to the room. i was alone ;'). then I find some food to eat, unluckily there was only plain bread and milk....... so I ate them leh. while I was eating them, I remembered one thing. last week , one man was dead from our block. I think he will be hanging around this block. The most I afraid in the world is GHOST !!!!!!!!!!! I was alone in the room. I felt like somebody is standing behind me.
My shoulder was so cold and Then suddenly I ran back to my
room and asked my bro to stay with me in the dining room.He stayed with me for a
Lin, 16 November.

