Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Happiness are coming soon
Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yesterday,
after the breakfast, went english tution . so far ah. the tution is in redhill. ;(( . then went to panazula plaza to take DVD from yangon (myanmar) .
then watched the movie ( yes man - jim carrey ).
last week , my phone was locked cuz of pin code.
I pressed wrong pin code about 10 times.
I dun know why i can't memorize the pin code.
Then change the sim card lor.
I thought that I will get the new phone soon.
that's wrong
;(((((((((
TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I woke up early cuz my parents were making a lot of noise.
they were prepaing for the breakfast. The smell is good ah.
Before bathing , did the exercise. not aerobic lor . It's like having a belly.
today is really unlucky ah cuz while i was bathing , I used the shower cream carelessly to wash my hair .
AHHYOOOO !!! DDDD;
then............. went to NTUC with my mum to buy sth.
while we're standing near the counter, one woman came and asked us
to buy the ice-cream. she talked talked about the quality of her ice-cream.
We two were so quite and said nth . so she thought that we dun understand the english then she explained in chinese again. .
my mum and I looked each other and laughed........
We are look like the chinese , aren't we ????
Then i said i dun want to buy it.
Her face look so unhappy.
Then she talked to another customers.
after that, I'm fried the patato leh.
unlucky ah, the oil burst out and effected my skin leh.
i forgot to wear glove.
:(((
whooooooooooooooo!!./
my fingers are too painful now cuz I punched the wall .
I am so foolish and crazy ah.
anyhow , 5 pm I have to go airport to take my grandma .
I am so glad ah. cuz I can ask her $$$$$$$.... ;D
haz haz
I am a bad guy. If she asks me to help her, I always run away.
okkkkk
Bye bYe ......