The wrong things which are correct.
Monday, June 1, 2009
whoooooo...... yesterday is unlucky day leh. When I arrived to airport , grandma was waiting for me. I was late . My dad and mum were also coming .so we waited for them for half an hour. Grandma was getting angry . She asked me "Do u know where is a hotel near your block ?,".
I said " yep. I know . why? ".
She said " Will u follow me ?"
I didn't know what to say.
She said " your mum doesn't care me but my son always care about me"..
"WE can stay together, right ?"
I just closed my mouth /
:x
Finally, the problem was solved . I don't know how my parents told her.
She just came back from Australia . She brought a lot of food and presents lor.
I saw the chocolates in her baggage leh. I know that these are not for me. I was just staring at them.
TOday !
After the breakfast, went to tution . THen I went to suntec city( city hall) with my parents to buy some clothes.
In the shop ah, the woman from counter said " I think you are chinese ".
then she talked talked in chinese.
today was also unlucky.
I said " Aunty I am not chinese !!!"
whuuuuuuuuuu......
Today ar Dun know why everybody was staring at me on the way.
Something's wrong ah.
cuz of my crazy clothes design ??
or may be I am ............ !@#$*&^$(&)
OK ! I will stop here.
haz haz ... :P, :D , :) , D:
I saw Jillian and Radin in the MRT station. they never see me . I called them by coughing.
" A hant A hant ! ". THey looked back . ohhh !
Decided to go KFC.
but I changed my mind then ate the chicken rice in the food court.
THat's all for today ah.
Mr. sa lin htet lwin , Good luck for oral exam !!!
YOU TOO !
bY bY!
Lin, 16 November.

