Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

I miss you !!! ( Mum) 5/6/2009
Friday, June 5, 2009

T0DAY ! ! !
Got up at 8:30 am and had the breakfast. It's not as good as mother's .
If she can hear what I am saying , I want to say that " We need you right now "
I am 100% sure that I miss her. I dun know how I feel inside.
;( ;( ;( We often talked with the phone. SHe said she worry about me and asked me to take care. I am not also ok with my dad. cuz we use to quarrel .
Actually today I have a tution. But I cancelled it . Cuz I've got headache. : ) : ) : )
Used computer for a while 10 am to until 5 pm . Sang the songs with guitar lonely and Recorded the songs . When dad came back home, prepared the dinner together.
We two went to Tampines and bought badminton .Then played and so tired leh.
My arms were so numb . Even could not hold the spoon. ;)
Then watched the movie( Nicholas cage). Then updated the blog eh.
BYE BYE
:D :D :D :D :D (: (: (: (: (: