Tuesday, June 9, 2009
On Monday( means yesterday)
After the breakfast, went to the tution and came back home at 4 pm
while we were talking in the kitchen, we heard one voice " HELLO ! "
Then I looked at there. It's Yao zhong (2E2)!!! He asked me to buy ice-cream.
5 for $10 leh. I bought only 1 ah.That's not first time eh. last time he also asked me to buy but i had no money. AND he's not alone.he's with his friends. They talked a lot of things to buy ice-cream such as " You are so handsome ! " . AHHHYYO ! :D :D :D
My dad said that he is clever, smart and hard working .My bro also agreed.
I think so .
:D :D :D
I also even can't do like him.
hehe. :P :P :P
TOday ( TUEs Day )
WHUU.............Everyday GO GO GO Tution.
:( :( :(
WHere is my free time ?????? !!!!!
THey give a lot of homework leh .
I think going to school is better.
Dad didn't cook anything today.
We had the breakfast and lunch at food court.
Later Will go shopping and then prepare the dinner lor.
Everything get worse when mum is not here.
;( ;( ;(
I think we quarrel with dad everyday ah.
We fight for nothing. D: D : D:
BYe Bye
Lin, 16 November.

