Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

: ) : ) : )
: D : D : D
My bro and I
: P : P : P
EHHHH!!!!! DAD AND I
D : D :
AM I NAKED ????
Yesterday !!!
Went to Pasir Ris Park(Beach).
also brought my Math text book to do homework.
When we arrived , I looked for the place to study.
Finally, Found the place.
I walked so far ah.
I think I did the math for 3 hours.
One malay guy Talked to me,
while I was studying alone.
WE Talked a lot ah.
When I've finished, I called my mum
to come the place where they are.
They said that They were going to home.
AHhh...
I didn't even neither swim nor play.
No problem leh..
Today!!!!!!!
My mum went to see dentist .
Me too.
I waited for mum a moment.
but I can't wait anymore cuz
I was so hungry.
So, My bro and I bought the Narsi lemak or whatever lar.
I really don't know it.
Then we looked for the place to eat.
whoo.....
Finally, We found it.
Then we two opened it and prepared to eat.
Unfortunately, When we looked at it, there was no spoon.
So, We decied to go home ah.
That's the best way to do.
When we came back home, had the breakfast
and watched movie for a while.
Used computer and listened the songs.
after that, played a guitar and sing the songs.
THen.........
Went to Sentosa .
when we arrived there,Looked for the place to settle.
And then my dad and I changed the clothes.
Stupid brother!! , when I was changing the clothes,
HE took the pictures that I was changing.
D :
D :
AHHHYEHH!!
My dad don't know how to swim.
HAHA .so funny!!!!!!!!!.
Now he is fourty , he even can't swim leh.
But I can.
haz haz
:P :P
I swam in front of him ah.
haz haz ...
he's just opening the mouth.
: D
THen I shot him with the sand.
ew ew poor dad....
after that, My dad put the sand onto me.
relaxing ah.
My dad and I lay down on the sand.
I shot him again with the sand onto his.......
ah` ah`......I won't continue that sentence .
Think yourselves where I shot.
: P : P : P
AHHYOO!!! MY mum is so so so naughty.
She hide my clothes.
Then SHe stayed like she doesn't know.
D :
D :
EHHHHH YARR!!!
I am worried that my skin will turn black.
My bro and I came back home first .
We two talked talked on the way.
I think the people around us would be
so.............!%$#&&*#$^(*%)(*%_(+_!)+%^(&@)
; )
I wrongly Deleted some photo
OHH GOSH!!!!
WHOoo.......
: ( : ( : (
By3 By3