Wednesday, June 10, 2009
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dad also didn't cook for us today.
My bro and I had the breakfast at the food court.
We two ate the chicken rice ah.
Chicken Rice is my favourite food in singapore eh.
Then ,My bro and i decided to cook sth.
AT first, cooked the rice leh.
I'm fried 4 eggs and patatos and cook the eggs curry.
Also thought to be fried vegetables.
But didn't do it cuz I was so tired.
Used computer for a while .
AND Watched the "worst auditions american Idol" .
So funny ah. I was laughing for a long time ah.
Even couldn't come out the voice from my mouth. cuz so so so funny .
And then did the math homework for 2 hours and bathed lor.
AFter the lunch, watched the movie with my bro.
The movie is so nice ah.
It's about between teacher and students.
We two are sure that we like this movie.
:D :D :D :)
Then played guitar for 20 mins then then then then..........
Study again ahh.
After the supper, Went downstair to feed the cats .
My bro went out first to buy the food.
actually I have no intention to feed the cats.
Cuz the food that my bro bought is made by fish.
I really hate Fish ah. Since I was child, I didn't eat the fish. ANd Until now !!.
I don't want to touch it ,
My bro also cannot feed the cats cuz his hands're painful.
My dad also didn't come back from job.
So , The only one who could feed the cats was ME!!!!!
WHuuuu...........
A lot of cats were wating for me.
While they saw that I was holding the food cans, they run to me.
OHHHH!
The food curry were around my hands.
CUz i carelessly touched it.
SO smelly ah.
I HATE IT's smell and taste !!!!!!!!!!!
;( :( :( :(
I hope this event won't happen again.
;D ;D ;D ;D .
There was the one cat trying to fight me.
AHHHYOO!
I came there to feed him.
he fought me back ehhh.
MAde me angry !!!
Stupid cat!
Once i came back home, I washed my hands quickly ah.
WHOO..........
IT's over.
YEahhh
yeah!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D
Now so hot eh.
Dun want to turn on either air-con or fan.
Cuz i dislike both ah.
SO I took off my shirt and now updating the blog
hehe
bY bY

Lin, 16 November.

