Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Woke up at 5 am cuz of computer screen's light .
Don't know my dad was using computer for what !
Then Fall a sleep again and got up at 9:30 am.
I was alone at home ,
My bro also gone to tution.
SO.So.so I can do whatever i like.
used computer for a while .
THen thought to cook something for breakfast.
Cooked noodle and ate ah.
Did the maths homework (chapter 7)
I was so confusing and going to be crazy/
D : D : D :
Jennifer also asked me to do her maths work.
So, I calculated it.
Finally got the answer.
But it's still wrong.
Later WIll do for her.
watched the movie but didn't watch until the end.
cuz so bored.
Used computer again .
Prepared the dinner before my bro came back.
I am so tired of cooking during this a few week.
Yesterday night, Dad's fried the chicken wings for us to eat
for today breakfast.
But the guy who stays for a while in our house
ate all chicken wings.
SO I had to prepared something for dinner.
Then I'm fried the chicken with vegatables.
this is called " korean chicken curry"
My dad said I am better than mum .
haz haz.
; D : D : D
after that, watched the Jim carrey Movie ( Bruce Almighty)
then Did the maths homework again.
Dad and I cleaned the air-con , and
relax ah.
Well !!!!!!!!!!
THat's all for today.
Bym Bym