Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Yesterday!
Cancelled the tution cuz i was sick.
My body was painful and even cannot move ah.
But there was no one to treat me.
Just slacked on the bed.Could not get up and move leh.
I treated myself and cooked the noodle.
Then Watched the movie.
Took the medicine.
When my mum came back, asked me to go to doctor.
I refused it cuz That's not big matter.
It will be alright.
: (
TOday!!!
Got up at 8 am and ate shan noodle (myanmar noodle) .
Went to Bedok Interchange and
met with Htet myat (friend).
WE two went to Maths tution together.
Came back home at 3 pm.
Before that. Went to Tampines Mall to buy GEL for Hair.
Once I came back, cooked the Korea noodle.
Ate the noodle by watching Mr.Bean movie( Holiday).
SO delicious ah...I mean noodle
: D : D : D
Didn't watch till the end ,halfway went to sleep ah.
Woke up at 6 pm.
Used computer,
Used msn and then chated with friends
listened the songs for a while.
I think I am a little deaf.
cuz I used to listen the songs with the high volume.
I am also trying to reduce the volume
and time that I listen the songs.
I am so glad that my mum came back.
Cuz i don't need to do the housework anymore.
whuuu.......
: D : D
: D
THat's all for today.
&ye
&ye
Lin, 16 November.

