Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Monday, June 29, 2009

yesterday!
nth special happened.
after 6 pm, played badminton with dad.
my head is still pain cuz
I was hit with badminton myself.
then , also hit my leg too.
D ;
TOday!
first period,
temperature taking ah.
during the Chinese period,
I was sitting at the corner of the class.
then I fell asleep.I put my spectacle on my table.
when i woke up, the spect is disappeared.
shivvan ,Vikness and Vinod were sitting around me.
when I asked them where is the spect.
They said Don't know.
Nobody can be hanging around me
except vikness and shivvan.
Then I looked for in my bag
and around the table that I sleep.
WHen I asked the teacher to help me find my spect,
she just asked me to sit down.
Sigh..........
I know who took mine.
But I have no evidence
to point out who is it.
And I don't want the problem to be bigger for only spect.
But I should report the form teacher.
AHhhhYOO!
I am totally losing what to do.
I don't want them to hate me.
But I must.
After school,paid the school fee.
met with mum in MRT.
changed the clothes in the toilet,
she was hurrying to go myanmar embassy.
Wasted 3 hours in myanmar embassy.
then, went to Pasir Ris to changed my Ezlink card.
unfortunately, the counter was closed.
I was late.
SIgh...
eat the chicken in Pasir Ris.
Saw Mr.Taufiq there.
Just wave the hand.
Then came back home , and relax ah.
My both legs were painful ah.
: (
; (
okk...
Bye BY