Saturday, June 27, 2009
Yesterday!!!!
woke up at 8:oo am.
cooked the noodle and
eat ah.Not really perfect.
then went to tution in Redhill.
I am Very tired .
Sleep on the way.
sometimes,I hate the life in singapore.
but how about yangon(myanmar).
could i be happy?
there are more unpleasent things in yangon.
so,I just have to neglect and bear with those things.
cut the hair in city hall .My mum too.
I went back home first and
used msn.
I feel both happy and sad cos of my bro.
I am happy cuz he's gone to yangon .
Now computer is mine !!
ANd I don't have to quarrel with him for anything.
I feel sad cuz I am lonely and
there's no one to listen my feeling ,except him.
at night, feed the cats as usual.
I was sitting lonely on the ground of the playground.
think about someone.
staring at the stars and tried to count them.
And I was mumbling that
If I am In yangon, i won't be so lonely.
There are a lot of friends who can listen my words.
then slept at 12:oo am.
Today!!!!!
I Got up at 8:00 am as usual.
had the breakfast that my mum prepared.
Then did the exercise.
used computer for a while
and bathe ah.
THen went to tution In East Coat.
Met with fri at bedok MRT.
after that, went to tution.
the teacher is really talkative.
she said If u don't get A1 in maths,
I will hit your stomach with scissors.
I know that she is kidding.
then My fri and I felt hungry.
asked teacher to go eat outside.
Then, we went to MacDonald.
after that, continue the math work.
the teacher teached chapter 10 today.
we two mostly copied the answer.
haz haz.
We are same at that one.
then came back home.
used MSN.
MY dad bought the donut.
he bought 4 pieces.
but I am full.
so I just ate only 4 pieces that he bought.
: P : P
then I went play badminton with dad.
while we were playing , two kids challenged us to play with them.
I felt that I am bullying the kids.
But I am wrong.
one of them beat me at badminton.
ohh!!!!!! cos he is the member of the badminton club.
AHHYER....
he also beat my father.
: P : P
It is so shameful ah.
haha.
after the kids gone, we two continued playing .
I also beat my dad,
: D < : D
I trained him a lot.
haz haz.
after that, used computer.
then played guitar and sang the songs.
Music is the medicine for me.
when I feel sad, It makes me happy or release my anger.
I love it!!!
: D : D
then went to feed the cats as usual.
: )
: 0
When I brushed my teeth,my right hand was painful.
cuz I played the badminton a lot.
so, used left hand.
: P : P
SO unlucky!!!
LIfe is Just .>>>
Sigh.......
whoOoO......
bY bY


Lin, 16 November.

