Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I don't remember
what happened last time.
I am trying to forget the past
and I want to let it go.....
I even can't remember
what happened yesterday..
I am trying to forget about you.
but I can't.
I want to take you out from my memory....
But It's still there
I like to talk about you
with my friends.
My heart break again and
again and
again and......................
It's really hard to forget about you.
I keep thinking about you
"You are right, I don't know if life is greater than death, but what I did know, was love was more than either."
Sometimes you just want to put other people's happiness before yours: becasue you love them, because they deserve it.
Sometimes you want to go out of your way for people just becasue you know it's important that they get a chance to smile once in a while