Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Friday, July 24, 2009

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is a part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.
All I want to do is help. I want to help because I don't think people should suffer as they do, because if there's no bigger meaning, then the smallest act of kindness is the greatest thing in the world.
I've been walked on, used and forgotten and I don't regret one moment of it because in those moments, I've learned a lot. I've learned who I can trust and can't. I've learned the meaning of friendship. I've learned how to tell when people are lying and when they're sincere. I've learned how to be a teenager, and how to grow up when I need to. I've been to hell and back a few times, and I won't ever take what I have for granted. This is life, live it one day at a time. You never know how many days you've got left.
I can't really offer you much. But I can offer you that empty spot of carpet right next to me. I can offer you late nights of you and I sitting together. I can share with you my mind and my words and my music and maybe it'll move you, like you move me.
So we're teenagers. We fall in love too often, too easily and too hard for our own good. We don't listen to the people that we value the opinion of the most. We hurt the people we love and make the same mistakes over and over. We want all the privileges of being older with the advantage of being young. We do things no one can explain, not even us. Every minute of it is exhausting, and every minute is amazing.
sometimes people come into our life and you know right away that they were meant to be there to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect your life in some profound way.
I make mistakes. I have regrets. I hate being alone. I'm always late. I hate school. I never call anyone back. I don't like being wrong. I'm a huge procrasinator. I act like I'm a lot tougher than I am. I have being ignored. I cry. Sometimes I'm shy. I get annoyed by people too easily. I have enemies. I can't sing. I have horrible balance. I laugh really obnoxiously. I can't trust anyone with my life. Many things just seem to get to me.I am really less than Zero. I'm not perfect, but the beauty of it is that I don't care.