Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Today, (Saturday)
woke up at 8 am cuz I had to go Tuition.
For math.
The teacher taught me chapter 11.
now, I have finished all the chapters
in 2B text book ah.
don't memorise all the things ah.
everything already forget.
that's why I am really smart.!!!!! : D
the teacher asked me to photocopy
her exam paper.
She talked talked talked , !&%$*^(&@)*)_$%@&)*$%&^(^@#*(*$(@!(
then went to Kotang Shopping Mall.
Really really Tired ah.
; (
the whole day was spent in Tuition.
D :
when I came back home, took out the shirt and jumped to Sofa.
whOoOo....
Played guitar for a while and
used computer.
Nobody won't disturb me.
haz haz
at night, went and Fed the cats .
then Felt so hungry.
so SO so.......
looked for sth to eat.
unfortunately, There is no Rice in the cooker.
Finally, Cooked the noodle.
then eat ah.
but still hungry.
and then ,ahhhhh.
nothing.!!!!!!!!!
BY3 BY3