Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Friday, July 10, 2009

! Tuesday !
woke up and looked at the watch
4 am, still early. slept again.
I heard that alarm was bleeping.
then woke up lor. It's 6 am now.
Art; drew Mr.Lee. ☺
Math: don't remember what happened! : P
Mt: so boring, continued drawing Mr.lee.
finally, done drawing.His face look.....☻
after came back home, slacked for a while
and watched movie ( "Twilight" and "Meet Dave")
! Wednesday !
Mt: nth to do, just slept.
PE:Ran around the field ,so tired!
then played badminton with Vinod and Kee Yong.
they don't know how to play ah.
Kee yong even can't shoot well.
SIgh! so tired of teaching them =P
haz haz. I am pro lor.
then played basketball with edwin,Garrick, yu zhong and....#^^$&)(&*!(*^%*_
I was sweating alot and so smelly.
don't remember what happened for the other period!
;P
watched movie ("The haunting in connecticut")
half way, slept lar.
then my mom continued watching that movie.
When i woke up, asked mom about movie that what happened in the end
SHe said: she didn't watch till the end.
cuz she was afraid of that movie.
:P :P
!Thursday!
woke up 6 am cuz of alarm.
then looked for Uniform.
ohh my ghost!
No uniform were ironed.
then Ironed uniform myself.
Sigh!
after the temperature taking,
CME: forgot to bring the file.
don't memorise the teacher name.
Denzel said her name is Mdm.Fox
greeted her as denzel said.
Actually, her name is mdm ros,right>?
= D
ahh, nvm lor.
she asked question to zhi heng and then shivaan.
I was really lucky. i was beside shivvan.
she didn't ask me anything. she skipped me
and aksed Terence.
: D
Math: denzel and I talked about that old teacher( mdm chen)
SHe is really ....@!*(^%^(&%
she talked and taught herself.
do not answer what we asked.
don't understand what she was teaching.
Edwin asked me to explain the math.
SO, I went there lor.
then she asked me to sit down.
SHe looked at my name tag.
then wrote my name on whiteboard " Lwin"
D =
she is really really stupid!
AFter recess, home econs !!!!!!!!!!!!!
cooking day!
Edwin , DJ and I sat together leh.
so good! then mdm arma`paw (armapal) talked talked.
never listened what she said.
cuz of my Apron. the string come out and can't wear anymore.
but tied anyhow! I look ridiculous !!!!!!!!! D :
then cooked cooked ! I am pro at cooking lor. haz haz.
After finished cooking, transfer the marcoroni to container.
ohh! no cover one leh.
then went to book shop and bought 2 container.
i asked Edwin to buy 3
he never listened!
the container ,no cover one was threw away.
marcoroni is really delicious ler!
Edwin and Dj never gave me share .
after school, they two ran away .
nvm lar.I also don't want to eat.
edwin and Dj
jk jk....
dun be angry with me
= )
haha
at night, went and feed the cats with mom as usual.
then stayed near the playground and talked with mom.
then went back and slept.
before I slept , used computer,
!Friday!
math : It suck! Boring period.
Mt: also bored. nth to do. just slept lor.
after recess, went Toilet to dry my shirt cuz it's wet.
When i came into Toilet, It look strange.
I tried to get out of there, but i was late.
the girls came in to toilet , saw me and screamed" AHHHHrrrrrrrrrr..........................!
Oh my ghost!!!!!!!!!!
I ran as far as I can from there.
That will be Female toilet!
haha. lols
=P
why am i so careless ah ? i should have looked before i went in.
:D
I am really getting forgetful nowadays.
now I was checking my Timetable and wrote the post lor.
CUz i don't rememeber what happend.
so, I checked timetable and updated lor.
HEE....
=P
when I came back home, It's raining/
I love it.
then bathe lar.
played guitar for a while and sang the song ( no boundaries)
haz haz.
then watched movie ( My Sassy Girl)
I reeallly love it.
that's all for now
bYe
bYe
: D ; D