= ) = D = ( =' (
Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Let's talk about Sunday!
I was late from getting up from the bed.
I woke up at 10 am because Last night, I went sleep at 2 am.
I made a moan and stretched my two legs and hands.
Actually, I got a Tuition to go.But I didn't because I must slack during National Day.
This is a good day for us to relax =D
Mom reminded me to go Tuition Tomorrow( monday).
I did promise her.
After I got out of my Toilet , I took a glance at my computer.
Pressed the bottom to started running.
The sounds came out.......
" BOom.........................BO..................................
BOmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."
after that, I felt hungry and asked mom to cook the noddle for me.
And then, Remembered to read horror book.
Then I searched the books and found the book named " .Vampires from the Cemetery."
I decided to read it.While I was reading the middle part of the book, I was getting afraid of something.I was sweating a little bit.
Nobody was at home.My parents gone to market.I was alone at home.
My fingers were getting numb.I must stop reading now.
Then, I stood up and got out of the room immediately.
I drunk the water and relaxed for a while.
Then, continued reading because my scares were a little reduced.
after the lunch, Sat down on the Sofa to watch movie.
Dad was using Laptop beside me and Mom was reading book.
They looked interesting in their things.
I watched the " Ice Age " movie and I slept on half way.
I better stop talking about Sunday.
Cuz there is no more to say about it.

After national day, Monday!!!
I must go Tuition but I didn't.
I made a lie and covered the Truth.
I sms to teacher that I couldn't come to Tuition.
And I said to mother that teacher isn't free and asks me not to come.
Actually , It's not!!!
I lied to mom. Why I did that?? I can't understand myself.
This is my First time that I lied to mom.
I felt regret and Guilty.Ok, I forget about it.
That day was also spent as other days.


The alarm was going off
" WheeEEE................................WhoOoo..................Buu.................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I woke up suddenly and turned it off.
I looked at the watch ,it's now 6:00 am.
after prepared for school,left home lonely.
I hate assembly!!!!!!!!! D:
I wish H1N1 to appear again D:
OK, forget about it!
during Art period, Did the painting or whatever.
I am really disappointed my art work.It became useless. I confirm that I will fail art.
This is to show you how I believe myself = P
After the art period , Mango ( Maths teacher) came in and started teaching lesson.
Actually, she doesn't know how to teach , I better change the position with her =)
Tuesday is long Period.After school, went back home directly.
I always want to go home cuz I am happy staying at home.
I can do whatever I like and there are a lot things I can do and I love it.
I opened the door and came in the house.It's silent and dry.
Mom was ironing the clothes and also watching TV.
After the lunch, I used computer for a while, just 4 hours.
I read one book (horror) online.
I felt hungry and I got out of the room to eat something.
Put the curry and Rice to plate and ate on the Sofa to watch movie.
while I was eating , I felt unhappy for something and I hit the plate with spoon about 10 times.
And then, Dad reminded me that it's unlucky for making the noise while eating.
I felt angry and told him
" I don't care whatever because I don't even believe In God"
Yes, I am. I don't believe in god.My parents are Buddhists and I also became Buddhist.
But I don't believe in religion.
I believe in only one thing.
That is.... If I do the good things, Good things will happen or will come to me.
Dad's disappointed to me.I can see it on his face.
I just left from there and took the Guitar near the chair
And played the songs.
Time to sleep. SO... I went sleep but I can't sleep.
I was thinking about the family in Yangon ( Myanmar).
Sometimes,I miss them.
Sometimes, I hate them.
I have different Feeling for them.
Sometimes,they blame me for doing mistakes.
Sometimes, they encourage me to do my best and make me happy.
Sometimes.........they.....
Zzz......................Zzz.....................................
I fell a sleep.


The alarm was waking me up as usual.
I don't want to get up, still want to sleep for a while.
But I must get up =(
Went inside the Toilet.My eyes are still closed.
I can't lift my eyelid above.
Went to school as usual.
Wednesday is also passed as usual.
after school,I called mom and asked her" what did u cook ?".
She cooked chicken as usual.
I stayed in the Canteen for a while.
And then went home hurriedly.
There are no reason for going home.
I just wanted to go home.
After came back home, Jumped to the Sofa and relaxed.
Then, updated the blog.I was sleepy and then fell a sleep on bed.


Somebody was waking me up and I tried to open my eyes.It's mom.
She uses to disturb me.She waked me up for nth.=(
I got up and looked at the watch.It's 6:30 pm.
still on Wednesday.
then I Bathed .While I was bathing, someone switched off the light.
I know it's mom.She used to be kidding me.
I asked her to switch on back.But she didn't.
I was getting angry and gave one punch to wall.
Then, I got out of the bath room.
But I released my anger.I Sighed...and Ignored her joking
mom is always like that.
I just used computer.But she made me angry again.
She took the decay orange and put inside my back.
Ohh, I just bathed.It's really irritating.
I still can release my anger.=(
She just smiled smiled and got out of the room.
I always stay calm ah =D =D
I always let her to bully me.


That's all I can tell about Wednesday or today.
I will update again If I am free or If I have a feeling to post.
bYe
bYe
Coming soon..............................................
Lin, 16 November.

