Thursday, August 13, 2009

Let me talk about Thursday/
The school day is more fun and fun.
I am happy to go school.In Yangon, I am really afraid to go school.
I was worried that the teacher will punish me for not doing homework.
Everyday was like staying in the hell.
but in Singapore, It's different.
I am more happy to attend the school here.
After school,came back home directly as usual.
Opened the door and looked around the house.
There is nobody at home.I was happy.
after changed the uniform,Used computer to read the online book( horror) as usual.
after the lunch, played the guitar and sang as usual.
Then, felt tired and fell a sleep on the bed.
ohohoh">The phone was ringing in my dream.
Then, I woke up from the dream.
The phone was also ringing on the table.
I went and picked up the phone.It's mom. She asked me to come MRT to do sth.
Then I went and came back home..
I tried to sleep again but I couldn't.
The sky was influenced by the dark.
It's 8 pm now.
Then,I quarrelled with my parents and they didn't talk me at all.
we quarrelled for.........
When I was young , I was pessimisticed the youth who quarrel or fight with their parents.
I thought these people are wrong.But I was wrong.I don't say that parents are wrong.
But sometimes, they think that we are still kids and young.They don't let us do the things we want.ok, I better Forget about it.

After turned off the alarm, Prepared the things as usual.Then went to school as usual.
First period is Maths.I helped Radin to do maths homework.Finally, she had done.
Mother Tongue is such a boring period.
Then I drew some pictures and wrote the words on Jia Ying's table.
Because I was so bored .ANd I have no intention for doing those things.
All the pictures and words are about L.O.V.E.
SORRY SIM JIA YING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After recess, IPW. REally really had a lot of funs.
Took the photos and video.because the teachers allowed to do it =)
Then English, After did some work, watched the movie ( Thailand).
I dislike the end of the movie. It's not good ending leh =(
After school ,Went back home and updated the blog immediately as u see. =D
that's all I can tell about Friday or today.
+D
I am tired of updating blog.I am going to sleep now.
bY bY
Lin, 16 November.

