Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

if you feel
cab
The Sun was still sleeping
and the darkness influenced the whole sky.
I looked at the Watch and it's at 5:58 am.
I got up and at the same time, prepared to go school as usual.
I reached to school as usual and firstly, saw Randall,Edwin,Dj and Shivaan.
I was worried that I would fail my English.
Before the exam started,I was so excited.
I asked myself that" Are you ready for the exam?"
I am not.Then, the teacher distributed the paper.
Today was Monday and I was Sitting the English exam.
When I looked at the paper,I was really happy.
It's quite simple and I'm sure at least I can pass.
After school, slacked for a while and then Used computer and watched TV.
It doesn't mean that I have confidence for Tomorrow paper( Geog and History).
I haven't started studying yet.but I could stay clam and did what i wanted to.
At 9:00 pm, I started studying for the test.
I stopped at 11:00 pm.This is my habit that studying at night.
I have more energy to do my work at night.
I haven't finished studying yet but I stopped.
I would continue it Tomorrow.
Then, I tried to sleep but I can't.
My eyelids are too heavy to open.
But I still can't sleep.Something's wrong.
Ohh,I forgot one thing which is to brush my teeth.
I suddenly, got up and brushed it.
Then, jumped onto the bed and tried to sleep again.
And I don't know what happened next. I think I fell asleep.
live
hit
Somebody was waking me up.
I tried to figure out who is it.
It's dad.He asked me to prepare for school.
And I glanced at the clock.It's at 6:05 am.
I was late 5 minutes for getting up.
Said goodbye to mom and dad ,And left the home.
My steps were moving faster compared to the other days
And I don't know why.
When I entered to school, I was really happy.
There was no assembly for today.I just kept on walking to the class.
The class was so quiet and people were studying or revising the notes as I thought.
Today ,I have 3 hours to study before the exam started.
first 1 hour is during MT test.I have no MT ,so got the time to study.
Today was different.I needn't go anywhere during MT test.
I just stayed in the class because MDM.Faz said so.
after recess,Still left 2 hours to study which is during MT and English.
At 1:30 pm, the exam started.
The exam is for Geog and History.
Then, the teacher distributed the paper.
I looked at the date on the paper.It's on 25 Augest.
I was worried that I would not pass them.
But I am wrong.When I turned the page ,I was surprised.
It's quite easy.Nowadays,I am so lucky.
I am satisfied on what I've done.
after school, Went back home directly,
After the lunch, updated the blog as you see.
That's all for now.
I am not sure to update again within this week.
bym by3 then...............
fot
littlefall