Sunday, August 2, 2009





Eating,
Sleeping,
Watching movie,
Playing Guitar,
Doing assignment,
Studying the subjects for test
And using computer.
I also exactly dun remember what happened within this week.
I am really forgetful.
Cuz I am getting old.
But I do remember what happened on weekend.




On Saturday, once I got up,
I Had the breakfast and changed the clothes hurrily.
CUz I was late.
saw Yu wen in the bus.
Actually, I just saw her only when she touched me.
then met with htet myet ( fren) on bedok MRT>
that day was wasted on Tuition.
I got one new fren on that day In Tuition.
SHe is also myanmarian.
and she is really pretty.
after came back home,
went to Tampines 1
and bought 1 long pant ( green ) from japan shop.
at night, went downstairs to feed the cats.
while mom and I was feeding the cats,
We saw that Myanmar couple was fighting.
They were hitting each other hardly.
We should not blame them for fighting.
because It depend on their business.
My mom wanted to help them.
but I asked her not to.
later, the police-car arrived and arrested them.
I don't know what happened then.
Mom and dad were curious about them.
On Sunday, woke up at 8 am.
Also had a plan to go Tuition.
Started to use computer
And then played guitar.
then I had the breakfast with chicken Curry that mom prepared
this day was also spent on Tuition.
after came back, I was so hungry.
I had the dinner ,and then
Took out the bottle of milk and lime juice from fridge.
But I just drunk a glass of water beside me.
Cuz my stomach is too full.
then, played a guitar for a while.
That's all for now.
I will update the other post soon.
maybe this week or next week.






BYe
BYe
=D
Lin, 16 November.

