Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

.The worst day in my life.
Thursday, August 20, 2009

lift
The night on Tuesday,18 augest, after I bathed,I stared at my hair.The corner looked long.
I took the Scissors near the mirror.Then,I decided to cut it shorter.
Unfortunately,My hand was slipped and accidentally,cut the whole shape of the hair near the corner.It was too late to go the hair shop cuz it was on 9:50 pm.I was shocked.Then, I suddenly ran to my father and asked him to make it better.But He made it wroser.It was bad haircut.Both sides of my hair is totally gone.I was also getting angry and put the blame on myself.I am really Stupid.
I wished that It will be really good If I can delay or control the time.
I looked at the mirror and Gave one punch to Mirror.The mirror was cracked.
My mom was surprised when she saw my hair.She said "u r really foolish and crazy!".
I just kept quiet and tried to release my anger.
I requested my mom that not to let me go School for one day.
But she didn't accept.
SO.. what?
I must go school tmr.
That night was spent fastly.
On Wednesday,
I Woke up suddenly because of disturbance which is alarm,
I glanced at the mirror and ignored what I was seeing on the mirror.
Then I left the house and went to school as usual.
but that day was different.I covered my both sides of hair with my 2 hands all the way until reached to school.
It was very obvious but If the people see my hair, I am sure that they will laugh.
Finally, got into the school and was still covering my hair.
Edwin asked me "what happened?"
I said" nothing". But later he noticed that I am not normal.
finally, I showed him my hair.He laughed as I thought.
Shivaan and Zhi heng saw it and laughed.
Shivaan is the worst guy who can't stop laughing.
They two took a picture of me and laughed again and again.
I don't know where to show my face.I really wanted to cut my head.
how embarrassing it is///my impression was down ,everything of mine are down.
Then, time to go assembly.I bet 1 billion that a lot of people will see and laugh at my hair.
At first, My classmates laughed but later, I stayed like emo.So, they didn't laugh anymore.
But the worst guys,Mykell and Shivaan couldn't stop laughing at me.
The whole day was like staying in the hell.I felt ashameful and totally lost what to do.
During SPA test,I can't focus on the test, I was just covering my hair.I think that I will fail the test.That day was the worst day in my life.I have never been in such ashameful condition.
After school,Called shivaan ,Zhi heng
and then went to hair shop immediately In east point.
The hairdresser was shocked when she saw my hair.
While I was cutting the hair, The girl from my class( Dviya) saw me.
I suddenly got out of from the seat and ran away to other place.
cuz It was so embarrassing.
Finally, The hair cutting was done.
My face is like "jeab" ( Thailand child actor).
but I bet 10 billion that It is much better than previous one.
I feel much better now.
Then... went back home directly.
It is better to stay at home in this condition.
Finally, the problem was also solved.
That' all I can tell about my worst day in life.
=)