Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

in the night
Most of my time are spent by watching cartoon series" One piece".
There are above 500 episodes in cartoon.That's good cartoon.
I can't stop watching it.I want to keep watching and watching.
My days become more enjoyable.
And more nearer to the day going back to Yangon(Myanmar).
I feel happy when I think about it.
Cuz i can meet my family there.
For just now,I need to focus on my studies.
and It's more important.
lit
Did you ever notice that
there is always that particular line in that certain song that always stands out in a certain way and reminds you of that one person you can't forget.
sweat
The greatest feeling in the world is to be around someone who wants to hold you, wants to kiss your forehead, wants to be around you, wants to call you at night, wants to see you smile. But I think what's better than that, is finding someone who does it all, because he wants to see you happy.
Everyone has a time in their life, when they wish everything would just stop. The world would stop turning, and people would stopchanging. Because to them, at that time, everything was perfect.
You don't let people in. It's hard for you, and once you do, you don't want to let them go, and when they screw up, you're like, 'why did you do that to me? I gave you my feelings. I did everything for you; and you screwed me over.'