Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Friday, September 4, 2009

The school was reopened and it was on Monday. The school day was quite exciting.I wanted to know the result of CA. I wanted to let the assembly end.Finally, It was. First period was science.The Teacher Gave out the exam paper. I was disappointed.I just passed the Science.25/50. After the recess, the period is Lit. Mrs.Goh gave back the exam paper. My face fell and I stopped looking at the paper. The result was quite bad. 16/35.
What I was happy is I passed the English.15/30
but the Maths result is quite disappointed.
I got 22/40.
I got A1 for both Science and Maths in every exam.
But in CA2 ,I didn't make it well.
after that,We had a show for Teachers' Day.
We went to the hall and Watched it.
It's nice show but I dislike 1 thing.It is the band.
The teachers were wearing the school uniform.
They looked young.
They could play the song well.But they couldn't sing well.
The teacher ,Miss.Eunice or whoever sang the song" you belong with me by Taylor Swift".
It is really realli bad.She couldn't sing well.
Taylor Swift will be going to cry If she heard that song.
different
takeit
I woke up suddenly and still could see the darkness.I glanced at the clock,it's 5:15 am.
I still left 45 minutes to sleep.I slept again.
The alarm was going off and I got up hurrily.
And turned it off.It's 6:00 am.
I prepared to go school ,then I left the home.
The school was still under the darkness.
I entered the school and sat down on the floor that I usually sit.
After first period which is MT, It is PE.
There was free game for that day.I played the Badminton with D.J.
It's quite fun and I love it.And I was sweating a lot.
After the recess, I still remain stayed in the canteen.
Cuz I had a work to do.I was selling the cookies with my group.
In my group , there were Me, Shivaan,Terrence,Natalie, Jia ying , Rafiqah and Arlene.
I felt ashamed for selling the cookies.
but We did a great job.We got above $80.
We skipped one lesson which is English.
THen, we took a group photo and went back to the class.
It's GEOG.I entered the class quickly and collected my Exam paper.
I did a good job.I got A1 for GEOG.22/25
I was so happy. Wednessday was spent unconsciously and quickly.
tight
I felt painful in my head and I touched it.
I think my head was hit by the wall.
I looked at the watch and it's 5:50 am.
I decided not to sleep and washed my face.
Then,went to school as usual.
First period is CME.The project is to write the own song and sing with the group about "CARE".
Jillian had the song to write.Then, she wrote it down.
we showed to mdm.rose and she said that the song,we wrote is more about love.
So...we have to think the song.
Suddenly,I took the foolscap paper
and wrote down the song that appeared in my memory.
When I had finished writing, I let them see the Lyrics.
They seem didn't like it.But Radin asked me to sing it.
I sang about 4 sentence and they liked it.
I stopped.They asked me to continue.
I sang it till the end.Finally, they clapped and love it.
We showed to mdm.Rose and she asked us to edit some words.
Finally, DONE WELL!!!
after recess, It's Home econs.
There was neither practical nor lesson.SO we have a free time to do anything we want.
DJ , Yu zhong and me played the game.We enjoyed it.It's really fun.
Then,I helped Jillian's group to pack their cakes or whatever.Im not sure.
I want to help the people.That's my habit.
I also skipped the History.But I was back to the class before the end of history lesson.
When I entered the class,
Randall( class monitor) shouted the good news to me "You fail History".
And I told him" I know lor".
Some people laughed out loud.
Thursday was quite OK for me.
mine
minus
My stomach was pain and I went to Toilet.
But when I got into Toilet, I had no more feeling for stomach.
The change was so fast.It's time to prepare for school.
I left the house.On the way to bus-stop, I felt my stomach was pain.
I didn't know whether I should go back home or go toilet in school.
I was confused.I continued walking and stopped.
I walked back to home hurrily
and after I got out of toilet,I ran to the bus-stop as fast as I could.
I thought I was late.But I was wrong.
When I entered the school, it's still early.
After the assembly.the period is Maths.
We did some work.MT period was quite boring.
I had nothing to do and just read the Reader Digest book.
After the recess, It's Music Period.
We had to write the songs and might sing it.
There was only denzel and me in my group.
I was thinking the lyrics of song.
I wrote down the song" Tongue Tied by Fiber Drive".
But I dun know the lyrics by heart.
I threw away the paper and thought other songs.
I wrote the song again "Hero by mariah carey"
I also forgot the lyrics and threw it away again.
Finally, I got the song.It is "This is me by Demi Lovato".
I had written it on the paper.Shivaan came and took a look at the lyrics.
I sang for him .He also tried to sing and loved it.
Then, He wrote his name and Zhi heng's on the paper of my song.
After school, I went back home and jumped to my bed.
I was so tired.Then,I chatted with my uncle online.
My stomach was making a lot of noise while I was chatting.
I need to fill some food to shut the noise up.
after the lunch,I glanced at the guitar and played it for half an hour.
I enjoyed it.At night, I watched 2 movie which are "yes man" and "Click".
after that, I looked at the clock.It's 1:00 am.
I must sleep now.I washed my face and played my phone.
And then.......I dun know what Happened.
I think I fell asleep.