☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other.
please think before u tag or say.
Because every single word u say is unerasable and
make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Sometimes, I really don't know what I am doing.
I let other people think that
I am crazy ,childish, foolish , weak.
My behaviours look that way.
I want to explain them that I am not.
That's my true feeling...
There are nearly thirteen million people in the world.
None of those people are an extra.
They're all the leads of their own story.
Sometimes in life when you get what you want, you end up missing what you left behind.
When people walk away from you, let them walk.
Don't try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you,
calling you, caring for you, coming to see you, or staying attached to you.
Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.
I get my hopes up and I watch them fall everytime. Another color turns to gray. And it's just too hard to watch it all slowly fade away. I'm leaving today cause I've gotta do what's best for me.
You know it's so complicated, first you love then you hate it
Someone's laughing, someone's crying, someone livin', someone's dying
Sombody always looses and we still play the game
And the fire will always burn you and we still light the flame
Let's make it up baby, cause I aint gonna fight
If you're the death of me darlin', I wanna die
I am so confused. I dont know what I want. Well, I do. But I cant decide whether I should try to stay away from you or try to talk to you. Both are painful.
BE YOURSELF:
nobody can ever tell you that
you are doing it wrong
Happiness is a lifestyle,
Love is a journey,
& sadness is a decision.
And if this is what it takes
just to lie with my mistakes
and live with what I did to you
All the hell I put you through
you want to know what living life to the fullest actually is?
it's waking up on monday with no complaints.
it's knowing you always deserve to laugh.
Boys like girls.Check yes juliet. chocolate. mint ice cream. ipod. paramore. secondhand serenade. muse. the ting tings. big bang. linkin park.
Currently
20Mar, 01.27pm.
drinking: coffee.
eating: cookies.
feeling: cheerful.
listening: alternative - aly & aj.
random: boredom.
Wishlist
no monehhhhh.
hair to grow faster.
more pale. pale. pale!
Laugh. -_-
trip to yangon.
meet with family.
new guitar. lg viewty.
ipod touch case.
backpack.
lappy. keyboard.
pet dog.
There are nearly thirteen million people in the world.
None of those people are an extra.
They're all the leads of their own story.
Sometimes in life when you get what you want, you end up missing what you left behind.
When people walk away from you, let them walk.
Don't try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you,
calling you, caring for you, coming to see you, or staying attached to you.
Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.
I get my hopes up and I watch them fall everytime. Another color turns to gray. And it's just too hard to watch it all slowly fade away. I'm leaving today cause I've gotta do what's best for me.
You know it's so complicated, first you love then you hate it
Someone's laughing, someone's crying, someone livin', someone's dying
Sombody always looses and we still play the game
And the fire will always burn you and we still light the flame
Let's make it up baby, cause I aint gonna fight
If you're the death of me darlin', I wanna die
I am so confused. I dont know what I want. Well, I do. But I cant decide whether I should try to stay away from you or try to talk to you. Both are painful.
BE YOURSELF:
nobody can ever tell you that
you are doing it wrong
Happiness is a lifestyle,
Love is a journey,
& sadness is a decision.
And if this is what it takes
just to lie with my mistakes
and live with what I did to you
All the hell I put you through
you want to know what living life to the fullest actually is?
it's waking up on monday with no complaints.
it's knowing you always deserve to laugh.