Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

the weight of the world is off my back. when we fell, we got up and crawled out the cracks. excuse me, if i take some comfort in that.
Sometimes I feel like I’m
wasting all my time waiting for my life to start. I’d rather trip and fall then never try. I don’t want to waste another day while the world goes by. I wanna live it, I wanna breathe it, I wanna feel it for myself
The part that hurts me the most is knowing that
I once had you and then lost you.
clouds
The meaning of life is to give a life meaning.
Life was so much easier, when the biggest problem was the monster in your closet.
I wasted so many tears on you... Trying to figure out where I went wrong. Now I realize it was never me. It was you all along
Without saying a word, you could make me feel a thousand times better.
i cant decide what i want the most: to be loved by someone, to find happiness, or to just disappear.
nature
If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind wanders.
and ill just bite my lip when i see you and pretend i have gotten over you
You can always tell how much you love someone by how much they can hurt you.
unpointed_crayons_2_by_iNeedChemicalX
You never see the hard days in a photo album, but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
yay 044
A part of me wants to erase you from my past but another part of me still wants you in my future.