Don't come closer •••... <body>



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

blog's heart

select











••••••

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○
read please!]
Please respect each other. please think before u tag or say. Because every single word u say is unerasable and make other people Sad,Cry,depress,happy,cheerful and so on.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello
everyone! long time no update...!
let me talk about yesterday which was Sunday.
My day was spent by watching cartoon series " Bleach" and "Inuyasha"
They are really nice series.Then,.. cleaned the house by myself cuz no one was at home.
I became tired cuz of sweeping the floor. Then.. after 7 pm, went to the bus-stop
to bring my friend to my house.He slept at my house.We played the guitar together until 3 am.
Then we fell asleep.My mom said " why r u going to school tmr?" doesn't the school close??
I said " i don't know. just for fun".Then I set the alarm on 6 am in order to go school.
The alarm was running off. I wanted to sleep for a few more minutes.
I changed the uniform quickly and said goodbye to my friend.
I was waiting for the bus.but the surrounding looked strange.
There was less students going to school.
But i ignored it.
When i reached to MRT, i looked around there.
But there was no changkat students.
I thought some strange is happening .
then, i took the MRT , there was only 1 guy who is sec 2.
he was with the NCC uniform.
I ignored him and get off from the MRT.
Then walk to the school.
I felt sth strange .There was no students along the road except some upper sec students.
i was getting mad and i entered the school with innocent face.
i saw miss yong and followed her.
she turned back and told me " how come you come to school>?"
I was suddenly shocked...
she said . today have no school...
Why i didn't know about this?
Then the fat teacher came and asked me " do u live by ur guardian ?"
I carelessly said " yep".
Then i said goodbye and .. went...back home...
i felt ashamed myself and getting angry...
How come everybody know about the holiday and i don't ?
Am i stupid or crazy?
I was scolding myself all the way to the home.
The day was spent by cooking and cleaning house.
I was so exhausted doing so hard.
Then.. played the guitar for a while.
and ate the whole package of cookies
bec i was so hungry.
Then..slept all the way to the night...
that"s all for now..i may update again...